The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about it
Occupation magazine - Activism
Send To friend
Land Day rally in Izbat Tabib village, (Qalqilya District), Sat. March 27
Israeli peace and human rights activists are invited to take part in the Land Day rally organized by the Palestinian Popular Committee Against the Wall, on Saturday 27.3.10 at 11:00 (according to Daylight Saving Time) at Izbat Tabib village in the Qalqilya District. This village suffered long harassment of the occupation authorities and demolition orders for many of the houses in the village.
Speakers expected at the rally:
* Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad,
* Qalqiliya governor Rabih al-Khandaqji,
* Dr. Mustafa Barghouti, Palestinian National Initiative Party
* Palestinian Parliament Member Mahmoud Al Aloul
* Palestinian Parliament Member Hatem Abdel Qader.
* Former Knesset Member Uru Avnery - Gush Shalom
To participate contact Yaakov Manor 09-7670801, 050-5733276, email@example.com
and specify if you come with a car and in that case, if you can pick up others
Former Izbat Tabib reference
Links to the latest articles in this section
Invitation by Jahalin Solidarity for a field visit to Khan al Ahmar
International Criminal Court - Heed the Victims of Israeli War Crimes! Demonstrations at the Hague, Paris
Tell Congress: No US aid for child torture!